The Architectural Committee meets at 9:30 a.m. on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month. (4th Thursday only if needed to approve plans) July through September the Committee goes dark (No Meetings). PLAN FEES All plans need to be submitted by 12:00 pm the week before the monthly meeting. (Plan review fee is $50.00 per plan for new construction or additions) NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Sewer Connection Fee is $3700.00.
- Water Connection, please call C.V.W.D. at 1.800.262.2651
- Electric Connection, please call IID at 1.800.303.7756
Very important information, please read before submitting your plans.
The following items must be submitted for your plans to be considered:
- The Architectural Plan Form filled out completely including lot, block, tract, street address and APN number.
- A LEGIBLE Site Plan, showing front, side and rear setbacks as well as proposed utility lines.
- (A sample site plan is provided for you in the Building Packet.)
- A check in the appropriate amount.
- Copy of the tract map, showing the location of your lot and any easements.
Remember! (see sidebar for CC&R's)
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with all easements and public utilty right of ways before drawing/submitting plans.